Greetings from Sound View Camp!
Well, it's here. After a wonderful start to fall, the weather is now as it usually is .... chilly and wet. We took advantage of the sunny, dry days at camp with some much needed renovation projects to better transform Sound View for year-round groups as well as summer camp. Now, we are in 'button up' mode and appreciating our warm, cozy spaces to get some marketing done.
15% Early Bird Discount
is NOW until March 1st.
We really want families to sign up early this year. This helps us plan more thoroughly and provides a huge discount for those who do. Rates have not gone up from last year (YAY) but the only discount we offer is for signing up early - a whopping 15%! To take advantage of the discount, only the deposit is required.
For early, early birds: A Sound View knit hat will be mailed to those who sign up before January 1st. What a great 'stocking (hat) stuffer' for campers longing in the chill of winter for the summer magic of camp!
This summer, packed into three weeks, we are offering:
- Two sessions of Mini-Camp for ages 6 to 9
- Three sessions of Youth Camp for ages 8 to 14
- Three sessions of Expedition for ages 12 to 15.
- One NEW Construction Camp for ages 12 to 15
- Two 2-week LIT sessions. During week two, they assist with the mini-camp program and gain great leadership skills.
- Volunteer staff positions for those ages 16 and 17.
Sound View Camp is truly a remarkable place. We hope that you will make it a part of your plans for next summer.
Please, Like Us on Facebook.
We are getting close to 1,000 likes, and are curious to see what happens.